It’s time once again for AANHR’s Monthly Meeting to be held on Monday, July 11th. Open forum starts at 10:00 and the Program Speaker will begin at 11:00.
This month, Stormy Smith, OLTC Program Manager, joins us to present an overview of the LTC facility maltreatment reporting tool. Stormy’s employment history and education provide him extensive insight into the Nursing Home Industry.
Attached, you will find the July Newsletter. In it, you will find helpful information such as:
- Full information about our guest speaker, Stormy Smith
- An article covering Martha Deaver’s honoring by the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
- A reprint of an Arkansas Times article by Benjamin Hardy, “Petition Framed as way to cap attorneys’ fees is bid by nursing homes to limit their liability”
- Pictures and an Article about Highlands Family Council’s 28th Annual Spring Tea
- A recap of Ryan O’Quinn’s speech about Estate Planning. Ryan was June’s guest speaker
You can also view a copy of this month’s newsletter by clicking here.
As a special reminder, don’t forget to mark your calendars for this year’s Annual Residents’ Rights Rally to be held Monday, October 10th at the State Capitol Rotunda.